MENU

Slide

22nd birthday!

Thursday, July 05, 2012






Haha hello! Today's my 22st birthday and I'm heading out to celebrate my birthday over tea with Min and gonna have dinner with boyfriend! Actually boyfriend celebrated my birthday in advance because he thought he'd be stuck in reservist so i get to celebrate my birthday twice, double yay!!! :D


Such a greedy girl heh, here's my birthday OOTD & FODT!




He brought me for brunch at Food For Thought @ Botanical Gardens, then we had a staycation, spent the afternoon chilling and swimming in the coooold coooold pool and having toe cramps in the pool lol exploring arab street area and walked past that yummy swiss roll place, the kaya & durian flavor is DA BOMB man, then we went for Thai BBQ at golden mile and ended the night with shisha, wine & beer and the combination of everything prolly was the cause of me being down with flu for the entire week now!  









Going out for tea with Min to celebrate my birthday NOW! Seeya. (:


Loves, TheLuckiestChick.

No comments: